Welcome to Sir Martin Gilbert's website, a celebration of his life and his work, his passion, his philosophy, his favourite haunts, his humour and his humanity.
The official biographer of Winston Churchill and a leading historian on the Twentieth Century, Sir Martin is a scholar and an historian who, through his 88 books, has shown there is such a thing as “true history”.
- H107D-M1 Hubsan X4 Fpv Quad 4Ch 2.4Ghz Lcd Tx - Mode 1
- Eurographics Puzzle 1000pc - The West Wind - Thomson - Puzzles 1000 Jigsaw
- Brooklin 1 43 Scale BRK14 005 - 1940 Cadillac V16 CTCS 1983 Red 1 Of 400
- Toy Bruder Land Rover Vehicle Station Wagon, Trailer, Snowmobile and driver
- DISC 1 43 FORD FIESTA S2000 TEST CAR 2009 IXORAM443
- (Fast) Legoland 6385 6386 Fire Station Police with ovp&ba 100% Complete Rar
- McFarlane NBA Series 10 Manu Ginobili Chase Variant White San Antonio Spurs
- 1 6 Mini times toys US Navy SEAL Team Six Solider Figure MT-M009 Colletible
- Vintage Pelham Horse Puppet Boxed- Rare Toys
- DC Comics MAR180383 Action Figure, Various
- Amusing Hobby 35A020 1 35 12.8cm Flak 40 and FuMG 39D
- Rare Antique Pellerin Imagerie D’epinal Toy Paper Theatre BEACH CASINO Scenery
Photo: Sir Martin on the beach at Normandy, describing the invasion, May 2003. Photo © Bernie Pucker, with thanks to Liz Burgess. The Allied landing in 1944 might have ended in disaster. Winston Churchill thought he would be woken up to be told of massive casualties. G...
Vintage Pelham Pony Puppet 50 60s Made in EnglandVintage Genuine LUMAR 33 Yellow Green Tin Plate YO-YO RARE YOYO RETROUltra Rare Gakken Space Invader Vintage 1983 LSI Tabletop Electronic Game in VGCHeads I Win Tails You Lose by Jheff - BookRead more >>
NOTES ABOUT NOTHING by Dan Sperry - Book
Photo: Sir Martin, describing the preparations for the Normandy Landings, May 2003. Photo © Bernie Pucker, with thanks to Liz Burgess. Patrick Kidd, in The Times on April 29,Superb CGL Galaxy Invader 1000 Vintage 1980 Handheld Electronic Game - Near Mint writes of the tragedy of the Slapton Sands rehearsal for the D-Day landings:Read more >>
- Hand Coloured Lithograph Print No 9346 Animals Gustav Kuhn Neuruppinen p120
CGL Galaxy Invader 10000 Vintage 1982 Handheld Electronic Game - Super Condition
Photo: Martin and Max, consulting the map of their journey, June 2003 Max Arthur, OBE 25 February 1939 – 2 May 2019 It began at a cafe in Hampstead though by the time I got to know them, their friendship was already close. Two historians of the twentieth century, fo...Read more >>
Sir Martin's eBooks
Churchill: The Power of Words
TRIANG MINIC MORRIS VAN MINIC TRANSPORTVintage Wooden Hobby Horse RARE