Bed & Breakfasts
- 28MM PMC GAMES ME127 (PAINTED) STONE COTTAGE WITH BEAMED 2nd FLOOR THATCH LIFT
- Premium P-BANDAI Gundam Base Limited Unicorn Phenex gold Coating Ver. HG 1 144
- Qq SCALEXTRIC SEAT SPORT seat 850 BORGWARD ISABELLA 1957 COUPE VI R INTER COSTA
- D Size 1.2v 8000mAh Vapex Instant Rechargeable Battery (R20, MN1300, UM1) UK
- My First Stone Age ( Stone Age Junior ) New
- TRANSFORMERS Generations Power of the Primes Jazz Slug Blot Sinnertwin MOSC
- GI Joe 2015 Collector's Club FSS 3.0 Hit & Run Infantryman Figure New Complete
- Marvel Legends 9-inch Exclusive Groot Action Figure
- UT MODELS 1 18 SCALE PORSCHE 911 996 CARRERA MODEL CAR BOXED
- 1 43 1984 Chevrolet Corvette C4 The A-Team Greenlight 86517
- Lego Massive 5.3kg Job Lot Bundle Space Technic Castle Vintage Huge Amount
- WWE JOHN CENA BUILD ELITE SERIES 11 CAP MATTEL SERIES WRESTLING ACTION FIGURE
- Princess Leia 1977 STAR WARS Complete VINTAGE Kenner Action Figure
- MEGO CHEKOV and Lt. SULU new 8 inch STAR TREK FIGURES MIP FREE SHIPPING
- 25mm ACW union - markers 10 figures - inf (23045)
- Airfix – A08017 – Boeing B17G – Scale 1 72
- EB05 JJRC X1G 2.4G 6 Axis Gyro RC Drone Quadcopter HD Monitor Camera 5.8G FPV
- B7BB RC Beginning Ability Cool 2.4G 4CH 6-Axis HD 1080P UAV Gyro Hover Toy Gift
- Minichamps BIG 1 12 Senna FW16 Williams 1994 Renault. redhmans New WW sell out
- LEGO Batman Movie The Scuttler 2017 Brand New No Box
- LEGO FRIENDS SET 41093 HEARTLAKE HAIR SALON AGE 6-12 BRAND NEW IN BOX (RETIRED)
- Lego technic (42038) Arctic Explorer
- Lego train 60198 Locomotive mint condition powered up blueetooth
- LEGO parts only SPECIAL FORCES 4 minifigures + 3 OFF ROAD CARS (6867 & 75926) u1
- Lego Star Wars - Set ARC-170 Starfighter - COMPLETE Exc Con Free Post
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
LEGO 6405 SUNSET STABLES NEW IN BOXLEGO FANTASTIC BEASTS NEWTS CASE OF MAGICAL CREATURES 75952 - BNIB - FREE DELILEGO CREATOR - 31084 Pirate Roller Coaster (3 in1) Brand New In Sealed BoxLEGO Police Station, Ultimate City Police HQ with Helipad - 60141 New & Sealed
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
LEGO City 60152 Sweeper & Excavator - Brand NewLEGO Speed Champions Ferrari 458 Italia GT2 75908 BRAND NEWLego Easter Bunny Set 40086 New & Boxed - Retired Set 27
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. Original Lego Batman night wing VERY RARE LEGO Star Wars TIE Fighter & Y-wing (7150) COMPLETE SET W INSTRUCTIONS NO BOXLego The Lego Movie 2 Sweet Mayhem's Systar Starship - 70830 - NEWMore than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.LEGO Star Wars 7958 - 2011 Advent Calendar - Brand New BNIB
Things to do in Tahoe City
760 original LEGO dark bluee FINISH parts STAR WARS MARVEL CAPTAIN AMERICABrand NEW & Sealed Lego Star Wars Hailfire Droid 75085 - BNIB RetiredLego 75102 Star Wars Ep7 Force Awakens Poe's X-wing Fighter 717pcs unopened newLEGO 31068 “Modular Modern Home
Used: An item that has been previously used. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of ... Read moreabout the condition
|LEGO Theme:||Super Heroes||Model Type:||Building|
|Part Type:||Set||LEGO Character:||Batman|
|Product Line (LEGO Theme):||DIMENSIONS|
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.