Welcome to Sir Martin Gilbert's website, a celebration of his life and his work, his passion, his philosophy, his favourite haunts, his humour and his humanity.
The official biographer of Winston Churchill and a leading historian on the Twentieth Century, Sir Martin is a scholar and an historian who, through his 88 books, has shown there is such a thing as “true history”.
- ( Gokr ) 1 18 Fujian Benz Viano 3.5 V6 Nip
- IXO - Bedford TJ 6S Bar 1965 - 1 43
- 1 24 scale F1 Cars by Onyx Heritage Classics - lento, Hill, bluendell, Inoue
- Lego ZX2460C TBC - Brand New Factory Sealed
- VTG UFC ULTIMATE COLLECTOR LIMITED EDITION RASHAD EVANS SUGA MMA TOY FIGURE RARE
- Action man gi joe action team geyperman reedition motorbike
- Special Edition GODDESS. MANGA SPAWN New Rare Fish Tank.
- Warhammer, lotr painted, Thranduil King of Mirkwood
- MNGQS-001 - Meng Model 1 32 - Messerschmitt Me163B Komet
- Scalextric C2795 Dodge Viper Competition Coupe Kenny Hawkins
Photo: Sir Martin on the beach at Normandy, describing the invasion, May 2003. Photo © Bernie Pucker, with thanks to Liz Burgess. The Allied landing in 1944 might have ended in disaster. Winston Churchill thought he would be woken up to be told of massive casualties. G...
CARRERA SLOT CAR EVOLUTION MERCEDES BENZ SL PRESS PRESENTATION CARSCALEXTRIC 1 32 SCALE C1342 McLAREN P1 SET NEW (27 OS)C3852 Scalextric Mercedes AMG GT3 - Goodsmile Hatsune Miku AMG - New & BoxedSCALEXTRIC C2387 Subaru Impreza Gamleys 2001 Special NEW BOXEDRead more >>
Carrera 27130 Evolution Mercedes C-Klasse DTM, No.8, mint unused
Photo: Sir Martin, describing the preparations for the Normandy Landings, May 2003. Photo © Bernie Pucker, with thanks to Liz Burgess. Patrick Kidd, in The Times on April 29,RARE SCALEXTRIC C2974 Ferrari 308GTB Makela Auto Tuning 1977 No.3 NEW writes of the tragedy of the Slapton Sands rehearsal for the D-Day landings:Read more >>
- Scalextric Williams Formula 1 cars joblot.
SCALEXTRIC Digital ARC Pro Slot Car C3862 BTCC BMW 125 Series 1 Rob Collard
Photo: Martin and Max, consulting the map of their journey, June 2003 Max Arthur, OBE 25 February 1939 – 2 May 2019 It began at a cafe in Hampstead though by the time I got to know them, their friendship was already close. Two historians of the twentieth century, fo...Read more >>
Sir Martin's eBooks
Churchill: The Power of Words
Scalextric Digital Large Layout with Pit Lane & Pit Lane Game & 2 CarsScalextric C3020 BMW 320si WTCC Jorg Mller